Please enter your assigned ID and Password then select the SUBMIT button to enter the system. If you have problems with your ID or password please contact our Institutional Services Department at 1.800.894.6694 or at UMBFS-PinReset@umb.com.
IMPORTANT LOGIN INFORMATION: Please Read
We have recently implemented a new security service which will now authorize your access by recognizing your computer in addition to your regular logon credentials. As a result, the logon process has been modified.
Please follow the instructions below when logging on for the first time.
- Select the Login button below.
- On the User Login page, enter your User ID.
- On the following page, enter your Password.
- When the Out-Of-Band PIN Device screen is presented, select the Delivery Device drop down. If we have an e-mail address for you, it will be listed. Select that e-mail address and press the Proceed button. If there are no devices in the drop down, select +Add Device. The Add New Device screen will be presented where you can add a Device Name and E-mail address. This e-mail address will be used to send you e-mails during the login process. The Device Name should be used to label the e-mail address provided. Once you have entered the information, select OK. This will return you to the Out-Of-Band PIN Device screen where you can select the newly added device and then select Proceed.
- When the Desktop Registration screen is presented, select Yes to register your computer and enter a Device Name. The Device Name should be used to label the computer you are using.
- Once you have completed the registration step, you will be logged into the application.
On subsequent logins, when certain conditions exist, you will be sent a One-time PIN (OTP). When you receive the OTP, you should follow the instructions below.
- As soon as you receive the e-mail, enter the case 6 character code provided in the e-mail in PIN Code field on the User Login screen. Note your regular password should be entered in the Password field and the One-time PIN (OTP) that is e-mailed to you should be entered in the PIN Code field. The e-mailed One-time PIN (OTP) is case sensitive, so please make sure to enter the value exactly as it is provided in the e-mail. If it is easier, you may “copy” the value from the e-mail and “paste” it into the field. Also the e-mailed OTP is time sensitive, so you should enter it within 5 minutes of receiving it. Note that each time you start the log in process, a new e-mail will be triggered. If you end up receiving multiple e-mails, use the latest one. Only the e-mail triggered by your current log on attempt will be valid.
- After entering the information on the User Login page, select the Submit button to proceed.
- Provided that all your information is entered accurately, you will now be able to access the application.
The One-time PIN (OTP) will be sent when the following conditions exist:
- You log on from an unregistered computer
- You log on from a registered computer, but are using a different browser
- Your browser history has been deleted
- 60 days have passed since you registered your computer
For investment professional use only. The material on this page has
been prepared for investment professional information only and may not be reproduced or
used as sales literature with members of the general public.
Un-Lock User ID